We believe God has called us to be . . . A growing family of believers progressing in healthy spiritual relationships with the Lord, each other, our community, and the world. With help from God, we do this by . . .
- Telling others about God in outreach . . . Jesus came to seek and save the lost. Consequently, lost people in the Amarillo area and around the world are our top priority.
- Experiencing our God in Worship . . . Jesus taught us to love God with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength. Our goal is to glorify God in sacrificial lives of praise.
- Learning of God in Discipleship . . . Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. We look to his life and his word to guide us into deep spiritual relationships.
- Living for God in Ministry . . . Jesus came to serve. The selfless heart of Christ is our model as we meet the needs of others within the church, community and around the world.
- Sharing our God in Fellowship . . . Jesus taught us to love others as we love ourselves. We are committed to demonstrating love and unity in relationships with one another.