Winter Wear Drive – Benefiting Guyon Sanders – ENDS NOVEMBER 13TH
- It is that time of year again to clean out your closets and donate some of your gently used winter wear for us to distribute at Guyon Sanders. This includes hats, scarves, sweatshirts, socks, jackets, mittens, gloves and throws or blankets. Remember these people like to layer so we need larger sizes.
- On Sunday, November 13th immediately following service we will be making sandwiches (sack lunches) to deliver with our winter wear to the Guyon Sanders Center. This is “The National Day of Kindness”.
Men’s Breakfast – November 12th at 8:00am
- Men’s Breakfast will be Saturday, November 12th at 8:00am in the Great Room. We will serve a full breakfast of biscuits, gravy, eggs, sausage, coffee, cinnamon apples, and juice for 5.00 per person.
- Dr. Paul Matney will be speaking on “The History of Amarillo”
- This is prime opportunity to invite your friends.
Thanksgiving Dinner – November 20th at 11:30am
- Save the Date for our all-church Thanksgiving Dinner on Sunday, November 20th at 11:30am in the Great Room. Bring a friend!
Slice of Kindness Event – November 21st
- We will be delivering slices of Pie to Shut-ins, members who are sick, and those in need.
- Please come to the Kitchen in the Auditorium to help slice and package pie.
- Sign up with Vicki or Saundie
Ladies Bible Study – WINS
- Every Monday at 10:00am in the Great Room. A time for fellowship, learning and laughs.
Monday Night with the Master
- Please join us each Monday for Monday Night with the Master. We will write cards for shut-ins, those who are sick, new members and birthday’s. We will have a light snack and fellowship.
Weekly Meal and a Message
- Every Wednesday at 6:00pm we will have a Meal in the Great Room followed by a presenter/speaker. Tiny Disciples and Children’s Class is available each week.
- Contact Vicki to help with Setup, Meal prep, serving or cleanup.
Chat N’ Chew
- Each week on Thursday meet in the Great Room for fellowship during lunch. Starts at noon.
Holiday Church Closures
- We will NOT be meeting for Meal and Message
- November 23rd